Money Back Conditions of DataSkorpio™
Customers' happiness and satisfaction are important to top10ware, which is a reliable company. Consequently, we provide a money-back guarantee on all of our software products, which is in contrast to most other software vendors. Because customer satisfaction is our reward, our organization's goal is to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied in all aspects of their interaction with us.
In order to evaluate the software's performance before purchasing it, we recommend that our customers download a FREE DEMO VERSION of the software from the website. You can get a hold of a free trial version of the programme me right here on our site. Errors can manifest themselves in a variety of ways, and they can be caused by a variety of factors that can lead to corruption.
The demo edition will assist you in determining the usefulness of our software by allowing you to test it out. If there is a discrepancy between the outputs of the Demo and those of the Full version, the situation becomes even tenser as the refund consideration process begins to take its course.
Refunds may be issued in instances where our software's DEMO version demonstrates a feature that the Full-Licensed version does not. Prior to requesting a refund, you must contact our technical support team and make every effort to resolve the issue.
- Whatever the situation is, if our software is unable to recover your files, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience and encourage customers to send their files to support@DataSkorpio.com so that our technical support team can analyse your file and provide you with a precise solution. After sending the solution, the files sent by our customers will be securely disposed of. The information contained in the files sent by our customers will remain private and confidential.
- We will refund your money (less shipping/handling/commission/tax) to the credit card account used to make the purchase if our support team is unable to recover the files within 30 days of the purchase date.
When purchasing DataSkorpio software through the DataSkorpio website or an authorised reseller, clients are entitled to a full refund if the reason for the refund falls within the following guidelines and occurs within 30 days of the date of purchase.
- Purchases must be made directly from the DataSkorpio website or from a DataSkorpio reseller who has been authorised by the company.
- Any misunderstandings regarding the published material as part of DataSkorpio's promotion of the software are the responsibility of the client, who is responsible for clarifying or obtaining an exact interpretation from our support staff.
- The full licenced version of any software will be provided with a solution if it normally works but is not completely functional.
- If the software you purchased does not perform as expected, please contact our support team. A solution will be provided after our technical experts have studied and analysed all of the issues. Furthermore, if the issue is not resolved, we will refund the money you paid during the purchase process, with the amount determined solely by the issue and task resolved by the software.
Following conditions must be true for refund
- If the Client is capable of performing the operation as described in the demo version but not in the Full Version.
- If the client is unable to solve the problem with the help of the DataSkorpio Support Team.
WE ARE NOT Responsible FOR
- Inability to communicate or download due to technical difficulties.
- Email that was misdirected or lost.
- If a mail server or email client identifies an email as SPAM, the message is marked as such.
- The client's application is described here.
- An unanticipated and unexpected pause
- Any lag time caused by carelessness on the part of the driver.
- If the download or activation email is rejected by the sender's or receiver's mail server for any reason, the download or activation email will be resent.
- Once the purchase is complete and the process has been completed, you will no longer require any additional software.
- If the software was processed inadvertently and you now wish to have it removed from your system, follow the steps below.
- If you made a mistake and bought the wrong product.
- Any problem that arises in the course of using the software after it has been purchased.
- It may be necessary to return software if it is incompatible with the platform on which you are currently working.
- If a delay occurs as a result of the weekend process, we will notify you.
- When you try to run the software on a machine that does not meet the minimum requirements, you will be unable to.
The following situations do not qualify for a Refund:
- If the software is unable to perform the process promised and there is no other software available on the market that can perform the same process, a refund will not be initiated; however, if other software is able to perform the process, a refund may be requested.
- There will be no refund available unless the demo version is used first.
- It occurs when an upload to our FTP server fails or when a client is unable to upload files due to a software malfunction.
- In the event that any projected process, such as recovery or migration, is completed successfully by 30 percent or more using any of our software, no refund will be given.
© Copyright 2022 DataSkorpio | All Rights are Reserved.